This section on the legacy of Jack Bogle reports on news and an initiative by the Friends of Jack (FOJ). The group came together in 2019 to help secure and disseminate Jack Bogle’s legacy. The FOJ sponsored the survey and the Institute for the Fiduciary Standard to advance its mission.
Friends of Jack
The Friends of Jack (FOJ) is a group of friends and associates of Jack Bogle who formed to help secure and disseminate the Vanguard founder’s legacy. The FOJ sponsored the survey and the Institute for the Fiduciary Standard’s project to advance its mission. This survey is the group’s first initiative. Additional initiatives will follow. The group members are:
- Ted Aronson, Managing Principal, AJO
- Cliff Asness, Managing and Founding Principal, AQR
- Alan Blinder, Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Princeton University
- Steven Galbraith, Managing Member, Kindred Capital Advisors
- Andy Golden, President, PRINCO, Princeton University
- Andrew Lo, Professor of Finance, Sloan School of Management, MIT
- Mike Nolan, former assistant to Jack Bogle, Communications Manager, Vanguard
- Kurt Schacht, Managing Director, CFA Institute
- JC de Swaan, Partner, Cornwall Capital and Lecturer, Princeton University
- Knut Rostad, President, Institute for the Fiduciary Standard
Institute for the Fiduciary Standard
For more information, contact Knut A Rostad at email@example.com. The Institute for the Fiduciary Standard it is a non-profit formed in Virginia to benefit investors and society by advancing fiduciary principles through research, education and advocacy. For more information, go to: www.thefiduciaryinstitute.org.
Rockland Dutton Research & Consulting
Rockland Dutton Research & Consulting (RDR&C) https://www.rocklanddutton.com was formed in mid-2017 by two veteran opinion researchers to provide clients with research, insights, analytics and measurement to address business and organizational problems and opportunities.